After the success of the first edition of the “Pitch Startups” contest, which allowed the public to discover seven ambitious and innovative projects, Devoxx France and Warren Walter announce a second edition, to be held on Wednesday, April 18, 2018, at the Devoxx France show. !
Placed in the heart of the biggest French Salon of developers, this contest aims to highlight the startups of tomorrow and reward the best innovation.
The first edition of Pitch Startup, which took place at Devoxx on April 6, 2017, was an event rich in discoveries. Spectators and jurors were lucky enough to see start-ups from different fields, levels of maturity, experience and to see through some of that bit of madness that sometimes takes place when you start. Three startups have been awarded Innovation Awards, Smarthab, Awelty and Comeet. SmartHab received the Pitch Startups Innovation Award, following the jury’s deliberation, thanks to its smart housing platform dedicated to building construction. Awelty received the KissKissBankBank Coup de Coeur Award with its Eggs-iting project, the connected henhouse of tomorrow, and Comeet received the INsperience.co Coup de Coeur Award for its professional dating application to promote well-being at work.
Candidates who have passed the preselection phase of the competition will perform at Devoxx. They will have to pit at first, then answer a series of questions / answers to convince the jury and 200 people of the public, directors of innovation, CIO of large groups, Business Angels and investors, the jury which will be composed of:
- Philippe Antoine, Developer Relations Program Manager, Google
- Nordine Ramdane, Deputy Global Head of Architecture-Program-Security, Société Générale
- Adrien Rougier, Head of New Business Development, 50 Partners
- Dalila Madine, Head of Design Thinking Lab, GRTGaz
- Jean Michel Billaut, Mediawen Advisor: IA Platform, Media Wen
- Frédéric Hermelin, Founder, Frenchy Entrepreneur
- Thibault de la Bouvrie, Partner, Deloitte
- Catherine Veillet Michelet, General Delegate / Acquisitions startups, Bayard Media
- Samuel Metias, Agile & Lead DevOps, Cloud Applications Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft
- Florent Grangenois, Director of Sales & Marketing Applications, EliorGroup
The winners of the Pitch Startups competition will be rewarded with many prizes including:
- 1 stand Village Startup 2019 worth 2000 €
- 1 fundraising workshop
- 1 offer the Expected customer worth 1850 € HT
What is Devoxx France exactly?
Devoxx France 2018 is 3 days of conferences to meet a very active community of developers. 60 exhibitors including 24 startups, practical workshops, keynotes, events, and over 3000 passionate developers give themselves.
About Warren Waller:
Warren Walter is a consulting and support firm that aims to break down barriers by mixing entrepreneurship and consulting. They make a point of being united in innovation, performance and entrepreneurial passion. Their expertise: Digital multi-currency, Big Data, Internet of Things, Startup Event, Design Sprint …
Learn more about: http://www.pitchstartup.fr